Raymond L. Panneton graduated from Baylor University in 2010 with a B.A. in Political Science. Mr. Panneton was a honors graduate of Baylor University Honors College. While at Baylor, Mr. Panneton co-founded and lead the Baylor Undergraduate Moot Court team to national prominence with a national number 2 ranking. Mr. Panneton also received several individual moot court awards and honors. He received his J.D. from Texas Southern University- Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2013 where he served as an executive board member.
Mr. Panneton is a regular contributing columnist in the Texas Lawyer where he publishes on technological advances in the practice of law. Mr. Panneton is married to Hailey Panneton, and they share their home with their three dogs, Leah, Riley, and Cannoli.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Doctor of Jurisprudence May 2013
Thurgood Marshall School of Law
Texas Southern University
- Bachelor of Arts May 2010
Minors in Criminal Justice and Church-State Studies
- Panneton, Raymond L. “Law Clerks Offer Big Opportunities for Small Firms”. Texas Lawyer. October 31, 2011.
- Panneton, Raymond L. “Law Clerks Offer Big Opportunities for Small Firms”. The Legal Intelligencer. November 3, 2011.
- Panneton, Raymond L. “Students Need Practical Education, Not Ivory Tower”. Texas Lawyer. May 28, 2012
- Panneton, Raymond L. “iLitigate – Helpful Lawyering Apps for the Digital Age”. Texas Lawyer. November 26, 2012
- Panneton, Raymond L. “Simple Steps to Creating a Useful Website”. Texas Lawyer. December 24, 2012
- Panneton, Raymond L. “Focus Website Content to Generate Leads”. Texas Lawyer. February 11, 2013
- Panneton, Raymond L. “Pre-Flight Checks Before Taking Off Into the Cloud”. Texas Lawyer. April 29, 2013.
- Panneton, Raymond L. “Don’t Believe These Five SEO Myths”. Texas Lawyer. October 25, 2013