• Are you looking for a lawyer for your case?

  • Are you a Lawyer looking for Legal Clients?

Association For Electronic Health Care Transactions An organization that promotes the use of EDI in the health care industry.
Assumptions Values relating to future trends in certain key factors that affect the balance in the trust funds. Demographic assumptions include fertility, mortality, net immigration, marriage, divorce, retirement patterns, disability incidence and termination rates, and changes in the labor force. Economic assumptions include unemployment, average earnings, inflation, interest rates, and productivity. Three sets of economic assumptions are presented in the Trustees Report:
Attachment(s) Information, hard copy or electronic, related to a particular claim. Attachments may be structured (such as Certificates of Medical Necessity) or non-structured (such as an Operative Report). Though attachments may be submitted separately, it is common to say the attachment was "submitted with the claim."
If you want to see more lawyer profiles, please, Log In to Legal Bistro.
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
Among felony assault defendants convicted in State courts - 62% of incarceration sentences for nonfamily assault were to prison
Bureau Of Justice
Among defendants convicted in federal courts - 79% of convictions were the product of a guilty plea, and the remaining 21% were the product of conviction following a trial
Bureau Of Justice
Among defendants convicted in federal courts - most were male (96%), under age 40 (67%), white (72%), and non-Hispanic (95%)
Bureau Of Justice
qualifications for medicaid  qualify for food stamps  qualify for medicaid  race and education  race discrimination  racial discrimination  rape  rape victims  real estate  real estate taxes  real guns  rear end  record criminal  record search  recycling  redjacket firearms  refinance  registered nurse  regulations  regulations federal  rehab  rehab centers  rehab facilities  rehab facility  rehabilitation  rehabilitation centers  rehabilitation facilities  relationships  relationships  remington firearms  renewable energy  replacement of social security card  replacement social security card  replacement social security cards  replace social security card  replica firearms  report abuse  report abuse  report abuse  report fraud  reporting abuse  reporting abuse  reporting child  reporting child abuse  reporting of abuse  reporting of child abuse  report of abuse  request for a proposal  request for proposal  request for proposal