• Are you looking for a lawyer for your case?

  • Are you a Lawyer looking for Legal Clients?

Aging Network A highly complex and differentiated system of Federal, State, and local agencies, organizations and institutions which are responsible for serving and/or representing the needs of older persons. The network is involved in service systems development, advocacy, planning, research, coordination, policy development, training and education, administration, and direct service provision. The core structures in the network include the Administration on Aging (AoA), State Units on Aging (SUA), Area Agencies on Aging (AAA), and local service provider agencies.
Allied Health Professionals Professionally educated and certified non-physician healthcare providers, including nurse practitioners, certified registered nurse anesthetists, respiratory therapists, physicians, assistants and others.
Allowed Charge The amount Medicare approves for payment to a physician. Typically, Medicare pays 80 percent of the approved charge and the beneficiary pays the remaining 20 percent. The allowed charge for a nonparticipating physician is 95 percent of that for a participating physician. Nonparticipating physicians may bill beneficiaries for an additional amount above the allowed charge. See Balance Billing, Participating Physician and Supplier Program. (MedPAC, 1998)
If you want to see more lawyer profiles, please, Log In to Legal Bistro.
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
No user photo
Recommendations not found Missing
Publications not found Missing
Position:
Law Firm Name:
Unknown
Areas of practice:
No data supplied
Tags:
No data supplied
In those states with prison work programs, restitution payments are typically collected out of the wages of those programs. Some states collect restitution from state income tax refunds, prisoner accounts, lottery winnings, or damage awards from lawsuits against the prison.
www.victimlaw.info
Many jurisdictions have laws that prohibit convicted offenders from making a profit from their crime. These are often called “notoriety-for-profit” laws. Under these laws, the offender is typically required to notify a state agency when he or she enters into a contract related to the crime. The state agency then freezes or holds the profit and notifies the victim. The victim has a certain amount of time to bring a civil suit against the offender.
www.victimlaw.info
In practical effect, and often in the law, the right to a speedy trial takes the form of a limitation on continuances. “Continuances” are court-ordered delays of court proceedings. Many jurisdictions require that, in ruling on a continuance requested by a party, the court must also consider the impact of the delay on the victim.
www.victimlaw.info
public records  public records  public records  public school  public school  public schools  public social services  qualification for medicaid  qualifications for medicaid  qualify for food stamps  qualify for medicaid  race and education  race discrimination  racial discrimination  rape  rape victims  real estate  real estate taxes  real guns  rear end  record criminal  record search  recycling  redjacket firearms  refinance  registered nurse  regulations  regulations federal  rehab  rehab centers  rehab facilities  rehab facility  rehabilitation  rehabilitation centers  rehabilitation facilities  relationships  relationships  remington firearms  renewable energy  replacement of social security card  replacement social security card  replacement social security cards  replace social security card  replica firearms  report abuse  report abuse  report abuse  report fraud  reporting abuse  reporting abuse